TICKETS & REFUNDS
King’s Theatre sells reserve seating tickets in advance for all Live Performances and Stage to Screen Events, unless otherwise stated.
All movies are General Admission seating.
Each person REGARDLESS OF AGE must have a valid ticket to enter a performance.
Doors open 45 minutes before the show unless otherwise stated. Late-comers will be seated at an appropriate interval.
Tickets can be obtained from King’s Theatre box office (Monday to Saturday 10:00am to 3:00pm) or by calling 902.532.7704
We accept VISA, Mastercard, Amex, and Debit.
EXCHANGES are subject to the following conditions:
* Tickets may be exchanged in person at the King’s Theatre Box Office or by calling (902) 532-7704 during regular Box Office hours. Physical tickets must be returned to the Box Office before an exchange can occur.
* Requests for ticket exchanges must be made in person or over the phone with an employee at least 48 hours prior to the performance time. Electronic and voice messages will not be considered adequate notice for an exchange. This provides the King’s Theatre Box Office the opportunity to process your request and to resell the exchanged tickets.
* The difference in ticket price will be charged when upgrading your tickets to a more expensive seat. A donation or show credit can be issued when moving to a less expensive seat for the difference in price (see below for options and applicable restrictions).
We do not offer cash refunds.
Return options are:
* Donation: The value of the tickets converted to a donation to King’s Theatre Society. A charitable tax receipt will be issued for denominations over $25.
* Credit: The value of the tickets returned as a full credit to be used against a future King’s Presentation Live Show only. This option only applies to requests received in person or over the phone with an employee at least 48 hours prior to the performance time. Email and voice messages will not be considered adequate notice for a return. This credit option does not apply to movie tickets, other screen events, rental events or special events. Credits have no cash value and expire one year from the date of issue.
* Cancellation: In the event King’s Theatre cancels a performance, the entire value of the ticket will be eligible for refund.
It is our policy to offer a “no questions asked” refund if you are not completely satisfied with any of our performances (subject to the following conditions)
1) Refund must be requested prior to, or during an intermission, or before the halfway point of a performance
2) No refund will be given if you choose to view an entire performance