Since December 21, 2020, provincial regulations have mandated a temporary closure. We look forward to resuming programming as soon as regulations permit.
We ask that people check our web site and Facebook page for any changes to programming that may become necessary.
When we do have programming, here are some of the ways we are working to make it safe for you at King’s Theatre:
- Seating has been reduced to less than 40% capacity for physical distancing.
- Masks are mandatory throughout the building and during shows.
- Six foot distancing between bubbles throughout the building is required.
- Cloth masks are available by donation.
- Alcoholic drinks are delivered to your seat.
- High-touch surfaces are wiped down frequently.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the theatre.
- Contact-tracing information is gathered.
- If you’re not feeling well or have recently traveled outside the bubble, we ask that you stay home.
- Clear barriers are installed at the Box Office and Velma’s (concession).