A HILARIOUS TWO ACT COMEDY OF BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS!
- 5 Stars | National Post: “A cross between Dame Edna & Billy Connolly with a dollop of Eddie Izzard!”
- 5 Stars | Winnipeg Free Press: “It would be a sin to miss this show!”
- 5 Stars | Edmonton Journal: “Made me laugh so hard I cried!”
- Orlando Sentinel: “This is Hallelujah-Praise-Jesus Funny!”
- Rochester City News: “It’s hard to catch your breath because you’re laughing so damn hard!”
- Montreal Gazette: “Talent beyond belief!
- $25 Adult (ticketing fee & HST additional)
- Royalty Card holders get 10% off
- Doors open 45 minutes before showtime.
Seats are limited to accommodate physical distancing of 6 feet. Face masks are required.
Please note that once Nova Scotia reaches Phase 5, seating will expand to full capacity and proof of full vaccination will be required.
King’s Theatre is committed to making live performances accessible to all audiences. If the ticket price is a barrier, bursaries are available. Please get in touch by contacting the Box Office: firstname.lastname@example.org or 902-532-7704.