- Cheese and Charcuterie Board: House-made meats, pickles, crackers, and croustini with some great local cheeses.
- House-made Haggis: Mashed potatoes, turnip (Neeps & Tatties), carrots with a whisky onion gravy.
- Bread Pudding with toffee sauce.
- Tamdhu 10 YO – This is a Speyside Malt that possesses more colour than you would expect from a 10 year old single malt. (The age statement reflects the youngest whiskey in the bottle, so there may be some older whisky in the blend). The malt was aged 10 years exclusively in Sherry casks, so expect some significant fruit and woodiness. The nose is complex and the palate is wonderfully sweet and smooth.
- Craigellachie 13 YO – Another Speyside Malt, Craigellachie is considered a traditionally made Single Malt using traditional equipment, producing a whisky that is a bit of a departure from a typical Speyside Malt. Craigellachie is viscous and complex with explosive fruit and a hint of smoke. Very few single malt expressions have been released by this distillery, so get ready for a real treat.
The event will take place at the NEW EVENT SPACE at Fort View Golf Course. Tickets are available through King’s Theatre.
TICKETS are $60 each (or $30 without the scotch-tasting)
This is a fundraiser for King’s Theatre.
Online ticket sales for this event are closed.